Work package structure of BASTION
The BASTION project is divided into 6 work packages. Each work
package has its own project/work package leader.
- Work package 1 (WP1) deals with the overall project management.
It also contains all administrative actions, progress reports,
organizing face to face meetings and telephone conferences.
- In work package 2 (WP2) the end user requirements are
formulated. The significant output will be the functional
specifications and system architecture design. These requirements
will be analyzed and system architectures will be developed for
both the broadcast and the security & surveillance
- Work package 3 (WP3) will deliver the results of the research
and development of the silicon hardware needed in the systems
architecture. 3 CMOS image sensors will be developed.
- The software and firmware development will be carried out in
work package 4 (WP4). Also the relevant algorithms for the
demonstrators will be included in this part of the project.
- In work package 5 (WP5) the various components of both
broadcast and security & surveillance systems will be available
for testing and demonstrating. An increment plan, set up in the
beginning of the project, is leading for the delivery of in-between
results of WP3 and WP4.
- Work package 6 (WP6) will manage the dissemination of the
project goals and achievements which contribute to standard bodies.
Also an exploitation plan will be prepared.